圣诞节给外国同事发了些自制的贺卡,当然都是鸟照的。
收到其中一位法国同事的回信,很有意思。和大家共享一下:
Dear AT
I am not as good as you are to take photograph and my camera is a poor digital camera but for new year I want to send you this photograph in return to the nice ones you showed me!
我虽然照片没有你拍的好,而且我的数码相机也很差。但新年里我也给你送一张照片作为你的漂亮照片的回应。
Here is a little story!
下面是照片的由来!
By the 31rst of December 2009,
去年的12月31日,
A white wagtail crashed into one of my windows.
一只白色的“鹡鸰”闯进了我们家的窗户,
While playing with my kids, I heard the small noise of its crash.
当时我正在和孩子玩,突然听到了它轻微的扑腾声音,
When I went out to check if the bird was alive, I could see its tail out from my cat’s mouth.
等跑出去看看鸟的死活的时候,我看到家里的猫嘴里伸出来的鸟尾巴,
I am sure that my cat wanted it for dinner at New Year’s Eve!
我相信猫是想把这鸟当年夜饭了,
However, I caught the cat, opened its mouth with to side fingers and got the bird which was in a very bad shape but still breathing.
但我还是把猫逮住,用指头抠开猫嘴,把已经不成样子了但还有口气的鸟救了出来。
The bird was shocked and near heart attack. I gently pated, spoke and warmed it-up!
鸟在突突地颤抖。我小心地捧着它,小声地说着话,想把它暖过来!
Slowly but surely, the bird came back among us and after 15 minutes of intense exchange with the bird, it used its wings again and went away.
慢慢地,但毫无疑问地,它在复苏了。经过15分钟倾心地交流,鸟开始扑扇,然后就飞走了。
But before it went, I could take pictures & movies of it!
飞走前我拍下了它的照片和视频!
As a conclusion, I found out that even there is little hope, you can still manage it!
Happy New Year!
(最后两句不翻译了,原文更好。)
点击查看附件